|Auto Leveling, High-precision, Small Size Of Equipment
|Manufacturing Plant, Printing Shops, Other, Hospital
|Dental 3D Printing
|Key Selling Points:
|Machinery Test Report:
|Warranty Of Core Components:
|D-100 Metal 3d Printer
|3d Printer 3d Printing
|Supported File Types:
|100 Crowns/3 Hours
|Single Fiber Lasers
220V Dental Metal 3D Printer,
D-100 Dental Metal 3D Printer,
Riton Metal Laser Printer
Riton D-100 Dental Laboratory Metal Laser Printer Denture Partial Dental 3d Printer Metal Printing 3d
SLM 3d printer
Design for digital dentistry orientation! 25 YEARS designing and researching experience in Laser Industry.
This metal laser 3D printer D-100 is a 3D printing equipment specially designed for the production of dental metal restorations.
Using oral digital 3D printing technology, the patient does not need to bite the dental model; the doctor just use the oral scanner to form a digital model then the denture base crown can be printed out. Obviously it can use for other fields like jewelry, automobile parts,and so on.
1. The equipment occupies a small area (1300x900x1600mm), which is more conducive to the flexible production of dentures.
2. The powder spreading stroke of the equipment is short, and it only takes 4.5 hours for 200 bottom crowns. Fastest in its class. 3. The molding bin is small, the inflation time is short, and the personnel only need to wait for 5 minutes.
4. The fixing method of the forming plate is a magnetic suction type, which does not require manual adjustment of the plate, which effectively prevents the waste from being removed from the plate.
5. All moving parts are fully sealed, effectively preventing powder pollution and prolonging the service life of the equipment.
6. Fitting the denture production process, the design time and the printing time can be seamlessly connected to reduce waiting.
7. The 40-micron layer thickness can be used in the printing of denture brackets, and the printing speed is 1/3 higher than that of similar equipment.
Dental 3D Printing;Laser melting the dental products like crowns, bridges and partial frames
Riton 3d metal printing machine are exported to more than 30 countries and regions such as the United States, Europe, the Middle East, West Asia, and Southeast Asia. Stable quality and favorable price are highly praised by customers. 20 aftersale service center standby to support you.
Welcome to Inquiry!
About Our Company
Q1. Who are we?
A. Guangzhou Riton Company was established in 1997. We are a high-tech enterprise focusing on digital orthodontics, 3D printing, and medical service innovation, integrating independent R&D, production and sales with more than 22years of experience in laser equipment production, the company is the first company in China to apply metal 3D printing technology to the dental industry; Riton additive metal 3D printing technology now already is a leading company in the dental industry after more than 20 years of development.
Q2. Can I customize the product?
A. Absolutely. We are very professional in the dental field and very confident to customize the printer for you according to your requirements if our existing machines cannot meet your needs.
Q3. Why choose us?
A. We are a professional and full solution provider of dental printing, including 3d printers, printing and design service of crowns and frameworks to cover all your needs. And we have been in this industry for 22 years and have shipped of our metal 3d printers more than 800 sets worldwide all of which have been highly recognized by customers. Especially we have our 24 hours online after-sales team to solve all of your problems.
Q4. Could you send your engineer to my country to start the printer?
A. Yes, we have experience technical engineer for oversea service, they can help you install machine and train your workers.( During cov19, we provide online installation and various necessary videos guide to help.)
Q5. How about quality control in your factory?
A. We have a pre-shipment inspection team, every machine goes through at least automatic running over 72 hours before shipment.
Welcome to visit and send inquiries!
Contact Person: Susan