|Applicable Material:||Silver||Name:||Digital CNC Machine|
|Dimention:||1300*927*1650mm||Output Powder Of Laser:||500W|
|Environment Request:||15℃-35℃||Laser Wavelength:||1.064μm|
Dental Digital CNC Machine,
150mm Digital CNC Machine
riton dental digital booster D-150 cost cutter cnc machine φ150mm dmls printer metal
Description of Digital CNC Machine
Riton D-150 selective laser melting metal 3D printer is designed for transforming the traditional production workflow of dental crowns and partial frameworks with digital dental solution. D-150 is able to provide our customer with a flexible and convenient production experience. The available materials are including Titanium, CoCr, Stainless Steel and so on.
Specification of Digital CNC Machine
|Product name||Riton DMLS 3D Printer|
|Dimensions (W*D*H)||1300 x 927 x 1650 mm|
|Forming cylinder size (W*D*H)||φ150x85 mm|
|printing method||SLM (selective laser melting)|
|Powder layer thickness||20-50 μm|
|Optical scanning system||SCANLAB Galvo Scanning System|
|Scan speed||14000mm /s|
|laser output power||Laser (500W )|
|Laser spot diameter||0.1 mm|
|Power supply||4.5KW 220V|
|Powder feeding method||Scraper single-phase powder coating|
|Inert gas supply||nitrogen, argon|
|Safety explosion-proof||Implement standard GB/T 15605-2008 Dust explosion-proof pressure relief guide|
|operating system||64-bit Windows 7 and above|
|printing material||Stainless Steel, Cobalt Chrome Alloy,|
Advantages of Digital CNC Machine
1. The equipment covers a small area (1300x900x1600), which is more suitable to the limited size of the denture factory.
2.Because of the short powder stroke, and it only takes 3 hours for 100 bottom crowns.
3. The molding area is small (100 mm in diameter), so the inflation time is short, and the personnel only need to wait for 10 minutes.
4. The fixing method of the forming plate is a magnetic suction type, so the manual adjustment of the plate is not required, which effectively prevents the failure of printing off the plate and produces waste products.
5. All moving parts are fully sealed, the circuit and powder circulation path are distributed left and right to avoid powder pollution caused by upper and lower distribution. Extend equipment life.
6. The equipment is equipped with a 500W power laser, and the service life is about 7-8 years. The high power ensures that the partial framework can be fully melted and dense when it is printed. With a layer thickness of 40 microns, the printing speed is 1/3 higher than that of similar equipment.
7. The equipment use cost is low, and the replacement cost of the circulating filter element inside of the equipment is 500USD/year.
8. Till now, 800 units have been sold and installed in the denture industry at home and abroad.
Riton the first batch of laser printing production and development enterprises in China. Established in 1997, it has already 25 years of history of laser research and development.In 2015, RITON developed and launched the first dental metal printer, which has been in good condition for 8 years. During these eight years, the product has been iterated to the fourth generation D-150, which is smaller, faster and more affordable, perfectly meeting the needs of denture factories.
And there are 800 units of riton dental printer in use so far.
Stable equipment and worry-free after sale. High customer satisfaction. It has a long history of research and development in the laser metal 3D printing industry. Received awards in various technical competitions.
D-150 is a machine specially developed for denture production since our company entered the dental industry in 2015. This machine fully integrates the denture production process to achieve seamless connection.
Contact Person: Kimi Lin